Now for the boring stuff...
The following are the types of information we may collect:
- Personal information such as; user ID, password, name, email address, phone number, date of birth, or zip code and Country you live in may be collected.
- We might store some information when you visit the website. For example, we may collect click-stream data and your IP address.
- We might keep track of what emails pass between us so we can review your order history for example, or keep a record of any complaints etc.
- Our website uses standard web technology called "cookies,"; small data files that are transferred to your computer when you allow your browser to accept cookies. Using cookies makes the website easier to use because they save your password, and preferences. Cookies track how and when you use the website, helping us to identify pages that are more popular than others. Cookies can be used to give you advertising target to your intersets, however WE WON'T TRY TO SELL YOU ANY STUFF FROM ANYONE ELSE.
- We might collect IP addresses and/or click-stream data for for system administration purposes. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. When analysed, this data helps us see how users arrive to the website, what type of stuff differen't users look at the most.
- If you buy any videos from our website we will ask you to complete an order form that will request certain information from you, including financial information such as a credit card number and expiration date and general contact, information. Such information is collected and stored through encrypted means for your protection.
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION??
The information you provide to us may be used to:
- contact you about the Site;
- contact you relating to your membership status;
- confirm or fulfill an order you have made;
- monitor or improve the use of the Site;
- monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the Site;
- provide special offers to you from us
- inform you of a prize you have won.
WITH WHOM THE INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
In the event we are required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process your personally identifiable information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoena, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to you.
WRESTLA-GIRL DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. WRESTLA-GIRL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WRESTLA-GIRL DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST WRESTLA-GIRL FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
Wrestla-Girl reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the website, or any portion of the website, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the website, or any portion of the website, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the website, or any portion of the website, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will Wrestla-Girl be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Wrestla-Girl has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold Wrestla-Girl, its members, directors, shareholders, successors in interest, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against Wrestla-Girl by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the website.
All performers are over 18 and the content of this website has been verified for commercial purposes.
Follow us on